2 weeks... starting to mold
Well... only I have a wii right now... life wouldn't be so bored... So practically I am having mood swings nowadays... It is normal okay... when life is just sleeping late and waking late in the morning... then there is a moment of blank in the brain when I don't know what to do next... are animes that are not coming out on time... waiting is so cruel for me... By the way for people that know that I am a workaholic I am stopping my work unless someone msg me for work since there is some major things going at home this September so I might as well stay at home. Anyway... I am working next week since there is function going on and there need one more people... so I agreed. Haiz~ can predict that there will be aching all over the body since I don't exercise much. Well I don't want to talk much on work... haiz~ very bored! Seriously if anyone have any suggestions that I can do at home to keep me entertained pls do so...